Disney's Cars Party Ideas
Party Area Decoration
Disney’s Cars, in terms of specific Birthday themes, is easy to decorate for and personalize because, in addition to the Disney’s Cars party supplies, the large selection of Racing, Black Check and similarly themed party supplies and decorations can be adapted to fit the occasion.
- Unfortunately the Cars pattern no longer offers a desert scene setter, but you can use a Fiesta Desert Floral Room Roll that will take the party on a trip into the world of Cars. Both of these Scene Setters can easily and temporarily be adhered to any wall with the assistance of a sticky substance called, appropriately, Sticky Tack.
- Once the Scene Setters are on the walls, you can add Cars Happy Bday, McQueen & Doc Hudson, and / or Tow Mader Scene Setter Add Ons, along with other Cars party decorations to bring the Scene Setters to life. There are many Cactus party decorations that can be used if the party is themed more around the desert portion of Disney’s Cars. If, however, the party is more themed towards the racetrack portion of Cars, the Black Check items will be more appropriate to use while decorating.
- After the walls are decorated, the ceiling can be decorated using Disney’s Cars: Ceiling Decorations, Danglers, Jointed Banners, and Honeycomb Streamer to make the party an all encompassing Cars experience. Black Check Streamers, Flags, and other similar Black Check party decorations can also be added to “rev-up” the event.
- Add Lightning McQueen balloons or Tow Mader Shaped Mylar Balloons to the party to fill the room with an extra festive touch of style. Depending on the size of your party, Cars Round Mylar Balloons can be purchased in bulk quantities to save you money no matter how large your party may be. Use Cars Latex Balloons, and Solid Color Latex Balloons together to fill the birthday area with color, and movement.
- Remember there are Life size standups of the Cars Characters (Lightning, Mader, Doc, Fillmore, Jeep, Ramone, Sally, and The King). These cutouts can be used in the house or in the yard as larger than life Cars party decorations. The cutouts are corrugated cardboard, and are not resistant to bad weather conditions. However, if the weather is nice they will look great in the yard, and no matter what the weather is outside, they will look great in the house.
Because Disney’s artists use so many colors to design Cars, there is a lot of potential color arrangements that can be used while decorating a Cars themed party area. Here are some of the most commonly suggested colors for Disney’s Cars: Red, Black, White, and Blue (light and dark shades). Many more colors can be used, these are just the most common.
Remember to check out the widest selection of bulk and wholesale party supplies on the web including Bulk Disney's Cars party supplies. Buying in bulk means that you are buying the product from one of our wholesale warehouses at case lot and wholesale prices (the price retailers pay) rather than just discount.